Back Country Cuisine - Easy Cook Scrambled Egg (160g)
Just add boiling water for tasty scrambled egg. Gluten free.
- Light - the pouch weighs one third of the meal it makes
- Fast - ready to eat in 10 to 15 minutes
- Tasty - tastes good enough to finish the meal
- Convenient - eat the meal straight from the pouch to reduce clean up
- Long shelf life - meals produced with a four year best before date
- New Zealand made
PREPARATION & NUTRITION:
Serves per pack 5. Net weight 160g. Preparation: Add contents to cooking container. Add 625 ml (2½ cups) of cold water. Mix thoroughly. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally. Per serve, mix 5 tbsp of egg mix with 125 ml (½ cup) of cold water. Serving size 157g (once prepared)
Energy 782kJ (187Cal), Protein 14.1g, Fat - total 13.4g, Fat - saturated 6.8g, Carbohydrate - total 2.2g, Carbohydrate - sugars 2.2g, Sodium 410mg
Energy 498kJ (119Cal), Protein 9.0g, Fat - total 8.6g, Fat - saturated 4.3g, Carbohydrate - total 1.4g, Carbohydrate - sugars 1.4g, Sodium 261mg
Egg (53%), Cheese (Milk Solids, Salt, Anti-Caking Agent (460), Preservative (200), Cultures, Non-Animal Rennet), Milk Powder (Milk Powder, Emulsifier (322)), Salt, Chives.
Contains Egg, Milk, Soybeans.
Processed in a facility that also produces products containing Fish, Tree Nuts.
FOOD B/C EGGS SCRAMBLED 5 SERV